About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

April 28, 2007

Linkin Park - What I've Done

Album: Minutes To Midnight

Linkin Park’s anticipated third album Minutes to Midnight will be released next month, and this is their lead off single. This track doesn’t feature any vocals from Mike Shinoda. According to some interviews, Linkin Park is supposedly staying away from nu-metal sound. I wonder if that means Mike Shinoda doesn’t get to rap much in their new album. This music video was directed by DJ Joe Hahn of the band.

No comments: