About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

April 28, 2007

Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder

Album: It Won't Be Soon Before Long

It’s been 5 years since their mega-successful debut album, Songs About Jane. Their new album, It Won’t Be Soon Before Long will be released next month, but the lead single is on sale already. The vocalist, Adam Levine has mentioned that the new album is going to be a lot more upbeat, so I was expecting harder edge song, so I was surprised to hear a little disco influence on this song. It is still a good song that will probably get the ladies on the dance floor.

No comments: