About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

January 28, 2007

Christina Aguilera - Ain't No Other Man

Album: Back To Basics

Christina’s third studio album Back to Basics is a double disk containing 23 songs, and was released in August of 2006 (it feels like she has released more albums). This single has been getting airplays for a long time, and I wasn’t particularly a huge fan when I first heard it, but the more I listened to it, I began to appreciate the production of it

No comments: