About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

January 28, 2007

Nickelback - If Everyone Cared All The Right Reasons

Album: All The Right Reasons

I didn’t think too much about this song when I first heard it on the radio, but then I saw the commercial for the NBC show, Heroes, using this song, and it sucked me in. Nickelback has announced that all the digital sales from this song will be donated to the Amnesty International. So, buying this song is a good cause.

No comments: