About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

January 28, 2007

The View - Wasted Little DJ's

Album: Hats Off To The Buskers

Not to be confused with the American day time talk show, this Scottish rock band has just released their debut album, Hats Off To The Buskers, in the UK. This single was actually released as a single in late summer of 2006. Since then they have released two more singles, including “Same Jeans” that’s getting a lot of airplays in UK. Still no word if they will get a US release.

No comments: