About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 29, 2007

Delta Goodrem - In This Life

Album: Delta

One of the biggest stars in Australia holds lots of records for most top hits, awards received, and so forth. Like a lot of the Aussie female popstars (like Kylie Minogue, Natalie Imbruglia, Holly Valance), she's from the soap opera, Neighbours. At age 18 (2003), she was diagnosed with cancer, but she has recovered and this is her first single off of her third album.

No comments: