About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 29, 2007

Wu-Tang Clan - The Heart Gently Weeps /ft. Erykah Badu, Dhani Harrison & John Frusciante

Album: 8 Diagrams

It's been six years since their last album release, and since then Ol' Dirty Bastard has passed away. This song features Erykah Badu as well as George Harrison's son, Dhani Harrison & Red Hot Chili Pepper's guitarist, John Frusciante. This is the first song that legally samples a Beatles track (hence the involvement by George's son)

No comments: