About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

December 29, 2007

Joss Stone - Tell Me 'Bout It [Live] /ft. LeAnn Rimes

Album: CMT Crossroads (not available)

I never watch CMT (Country Music Television) channel, but recently I noticed that they have a show called Crossroads, where they have a country musician sing along with modern day pop/rock artist. The two artists sing each other's hit songs together, which makes it quite interesting such as these two artists. Next year Lenny Kravitz and Maroon 5 are supposed to pair up with some country star.

No comments: