About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

January 27, 2008

Rivers Cuomo - Lover In The Snow

Album: Alone- The Home Recordings Of Rivers Cuomo

The lead singer of Weezer released his first solo album last month. The album consisted of songs he recorded in his basement in the past 10 years. Some are covers, some actually got used on Weezer albums. Since they are recorded in his basement, the songs are stripped down. But it's very Weezer-ish. Speaking of which, Weezer will be releasing a new album sometime this spring.

No comments: