About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

January 27, 2008

Wyclef Jean - Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill) /ft. Akon, Lil Wayne & Niia

Album: Carnival Vol. II: Memoirs Of An Immigrant

Wyclef released the album, "Carnival Vol. II" sequel to "Carnival" which was released 10 years ago. This time he gets help from big stars on pretty much every track from Paul Simon, Norah Jones to Will.i.Am and Shakira (hoping for another "Hips Don't Lie" but that song was weird). This is his lead single.

No comments: