About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 27, 2007

Chris Cornell - She'll Never Be Your Man

Album: Carry On

This is Chris Cornell's third single off of his second album. It has a big of country-folk feel to it in the first half, but toward the end, Chris rocks it out. He recently played a sold out live show in Seattle and played for over two hours. What surprised me was that he played all the hits from Soundgarden, Audioslave and even Temple of the Dog. A lot of artists who turned solo after being in a big group refuses to play previous hits, but that's not the case for him. He had a good time, even bringing his little baby kids on the stage (kids were more interested in watching the drummer than their own daddy sing, which was cute).

No comments: