About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 27, 2007

Will.I.Am - I Got It From My Mama

Album: Songs About Girls

He’s the brain behind Black Eyed Peas, but somehow his solo work isn’t as catchy. This album, Songs About Girls is his third solo album (yeah, who knew he had released that many solo stuff), but I don’t think it’s going to do nearly as good as Fergie’s solo album. This song in particular is kind of catchy and fun (especially at clubs), but I can’t see this entering the top 10 Billboard chart.

No comments: