About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 27, 2007

Eve - Give It To You /ft. Sean Paul

Album: Here I Am

When is her album coming out? It keeps getting delayed and delayed. It was supposed to be released around February this year, and now it's September, and her second single is hitting the airwaves, and still the album is being delayed. Perhaps she was looking for her singles to do better? It used to be that if you had Sean Paul singing the hook, it was going to be a big hit, but nowadays it almost sounds like a tired formula. Right now, Akon and T-Pain seem to be singing all the hook on current hits on the air.

No comments: