About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 29, 2008

Addison Road - All That Matters

Album: Addison Road

The lead singer, Jenny Simmons sings like Tracy Bonham (but much milder), and the music is catchy. What more can you ask for. This song was actually one of the Free Song of the Week on iTunes, and they got the record breaking number of downloads.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the best song on the past 2 collections for me! it's the first Christian Rock song I've ever liked and it lasted for 2 week stuck in my head!

-GManShepherd