About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 29, 2008

Simple Plan - When I'm Gone

Album: Simple Plan

Canadian pop-rock band Simple Plan had several good singles from their two previous albums. They try to do that again by enlisting Britney and Avril's producers to work on their album, but probably for that reason, this album sounds more pop than rock. This song is one of their better tracks on the album, but something about it reminds me of New Kids On the Block.

No comments: