About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 29, 2008

Vampire Weekend - Oxford Comma

Album: Vampire Weekend

Four white guys from Columbia University decided to start a band with African influenced music. One African music blog picked them up, and more blogs picked them up and all of a sudden they became one of the biggest unsigned bands, thanks to all the bloggers. They sound like African version of Jack Johnson music. I don't know what this song is about, but it sounds happy.

No comments: