About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 30, 2010

Chris Brown - Deuces [Remix] /ft. Drake, T.I., Kanye West, Fabolous, Rick Ross & Andre 3000

Album: Deuces Remix

Chris Brown has been trying to regain his fans after the incident with his then-girlfriend Rihanna. He was able to get a lot of famous rapper friends to spit verses on his recent single, “Deuces.” That’s an impressive lineup if you got Drake, T.I., and Kanye West, but that’s just the first half. Fabolous, Rick Ross and Andre 3000 of Outkast also appear on this remix.

No comments: