About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 30, 2010

Kanye West - Monster /ft. Jay-Z, Rock Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver

Album: My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Kanye West released his fifth album, the first one since interrupting Taylor Swift’s speech at 2009 MTV Video Music Award. The album was on sale at Amazon MP3 for only $3.99 during the Black Friday week (considering that they were giving away $3 free coupon on top of that, it was a really good deal). The current single, Monster is a good track which features Nicki Minaj who kills it once again. Currently on Kanyest.com, you can see the half an hour movie he directed and stars in, which features music from his latest album.

No comments: