About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 20, 2010

Weezer - Kids / Poker Face

Album: iTunes Originals - Weezer

0000
I’ve been waiting to purchase this track from iTunes for a long time. It was available on some weird package deal, where you had to buy the entire album collection, just to get this song. But now this awesome hybrid cover song is available for a single download. Weezer has been playing this song live on their shows. One some shows, Rivers put on blonde wig to show his inner GaGa. His rapping sounds quite like Lady GaGa as well.

No comments: