About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 20, 2010

Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand

Album: Barbra Streisand (Single)

Duck Sauce consists of popular house music DJ, Armand Van Helden and long- time Kanye West’s DJ, A-Trak. Their collaboration single, “Barbra Streisand” was a huge hit in the Europe, breaking top 5 in numerous countries. The song has addictive beats with occasional vocal of someone saying, “Barbra Streisand” for not particular reason (in the interview they said that it could’ve been any word). The music video is a fun New York homage with lots of cameo appearance from Kanye West to Pharrel Williams.

No comments: