About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

June 29, 2007

Good Charlotte - Dance Floor Anthem

Album: Good Morning Revival

I wasn’t a big fan of their first single, “The River” or the forgettable second single, “Keep Your Hands Off My Girl” but I’m really digging this one third single off of their fourth album, Good Morning Revival. The rumor has it that Joel Madden is dating Nicole Richie and she may be pregnant.

UPDATE (2008-Mar) So, that rumor about Nicole Ritchie being pregnant was true, and now rumor has it that Joel’s twin brother Benji is dating Nicole’s best friend, Paris Hilton.

No comments: