About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

June 29, 2007

Timbaland - The Way I Are /ft. Keri Hilson & D.O.E.

Album: Shock Value

The similarities between this song and Justin Timberlake’s SexyBack is pretty close. If SexyBack was a brother, this song would be its sister. Although the chorus is not as catchy and simple as “get your sexy on as Keri Hilson sings several lines, the rap part is simply done by D.O.E (“baby girl, I don’t got a huge old house…”). This is one of those songs that brings lots of people on the dance floor.

No comments: