About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

June 29, 2007

Paramore - Misery Business

Album: Riot!

I don’t quite remember how I heard of them two years ago, but I have their debut song, “Pressure” from 2005 (maybe it was a free song somewhere or on some compilation album). Now they are releasing their second album, which has more mainstream potential. They covered Foo Fighters’ “My Hero” for the Sound of Superman soundtrack last year, which is also worth checking out.

No comments: