About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

August 28, 2007

50 Cent - Ayo Technology /ft. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland

Album: Curtis

50’s album release has been delayed because his first singles didn’t do too well. I got the “Straight To The Bank” single, but after a couple of listen, I was bored with it. After that he got superstar, Justin Timberlake and Timbaland to lend a hand, but the result is… this? It’s not a bad song, but it’s just when you have those three superstars collaborating, you expect something superstar quality. Something tells me I would be bored of this song after a couple of listen as well.