About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

August 20, 2010

Big Boi - Shutterbugg /ft. Cutty

Album: Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty

People have been wondering, “When is the next Outkast album coming out?” Both Big Boi and Andre3000 have said that each of them will be releasing solo album first. Big Boi’s album took forever to be released due to label dispute. The label didn’t think the album was a hit material, but it managed to debut at #3 spot, which is not bad. The single, “Shutterbugg” wasn’t a huge success in the US, but it managed to crack top 40 in the UK.

No comments: