About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 30, 2010

D.O.G.S. - Go Down

Album: Over The Walls EP

0000
D.O.G.S. is Japanese indie grunge rock band, that has been struggling to maintain full band member for the past several years. Within that struggle, the lead singer, Koji Tamura and guitarist Katsumi Yokota managed to recruit semi-temporary members to finally record this EP titled, Over The Walls. To launch this album, D.O.G.S. decided to head to Seattle to do a mini tour, the place where they have always dreamed of playing. The track “Go Down” is one of the stand outs from the new album, and was also the crowd favorite in Seattle. Check out their official website: http://dogs-official.com/

No comments: