About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 27, 2007

The Game - Wouldn't Get Far /ft. Kanye West

Album: Doctor's Advocate

Usually ultra serious The Game enlists Kanye West for this track, and the result is great. It is funny and catchy. Kanye also has good verse on the song. At the end of the song, The Game parodies Snoop’s monologue from 2Pac’s “All About U”, discussing about how all these girls are everywhere from being in one rapstar’s music video to another.

No comments: