About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 27, 2007

VietNam - Welcome To My Room

Album: VietNam

I had never heard of this band before as this is their debut album, but when I read that it was produced by Maroon 5’s Mickey Madden, I thought I would give it a listen. To be honest, I wasn’t a huge fan of this album, but one track completely stood out and caught my attention. “Welcome To My Room” is a hard rocking song that you would hear in a sweaty small live house. Too bad that other tracks didn’t sound as good.

No comments: