About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 27, 2007

Hugh Grant - Pop! Goes My Heart

Album: Music And Lyrics Soundtrack

Who knew that Hugh Grant could sing. In a romantic movie titled Music And Lyrics, Hugh Grant plays 80s pop star that became almost nobody. This song is supposed to be the one hit wonder’s hit from the 80s. It really sounds like something that could’ve been a hit back in the 80s. It’s embarrassingly catchy and cheesy. The movie is supposed to open with the music video of this song.

No comments: