About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

August 28, 2007

Foo Fighters - The Pretender

Album: Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace

Yes! Foo Fighters is back with this rocking song. Their sixth studio album should be released next month, which was produced by Gil Norton who previously worked on their mega-hit, The Colour and the Shape. This was one of those songs that at the first listen, I fell in love with. The classical-orchestra-ish touch makes this song even cooler.

No comments: