About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

August 28, 2007

Korn - Evolution

Album: Untitled

Their 8th album (wow, I guess they’ve been around that long) does not really have a title, so people just refer to it as “Untitled.” It was weird to find out that this album was coproduced by The Matrix (famous for producing for Avril and Hilary Duff). I guess it’s a bit softer than their normal sound, which may be a reason why I selected this track since I normally don’t enjoy their music.

No comments: