About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

August 28, 2007

Robyn - With Every Heartbeat /ft. Kleerup

Album: Robyn

I haven’t heard of her name for about 10 years now since the days she had the double hits, “Show Me Love” and “Do You Know (What It Takes). When I was browsing through the iTunes UK, I saw her name, and was surprised and had to double check to see if it was the same Robyn. And it was. This is apparently the Swedish songstress’ fourth album, but her second and third were not released in the US. I’ve never heard of Kleerup before, and I tried to look him up, but couldn’t find much information. I’m assuming he’s some kind of DJ as the music incorporates a lot of electro beats.

No comments: