About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

August 28, 2007

Junior Senior - Can I Get Get Get

Album: Hey Hey My My Yo Yo

They had a huge hit a couple of years ago with “Move Your Feet.” Now the Danish duo returns with a second album, Hey Hey My My Yo Yo. I wasn’t aware of this, but this album was released on summer of 2005 in Japan. Luckily it was also released here in the US this month (after two years!) It’s an addictive fun dance track that gets stuck in your head after a first listen.

No comments: