About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

June 29, 2010

Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me

Album: For Your Entertainment

This song has been on the radio for quite some time, and I ignored it, but recently I seem to catch this song on the radio and it stays on my head. “Whataya Want From me…. Whataya Want From me…. Whataya Want From me…. Whataya Want From me….” Now it’s stuck in your head as well. I’ve always thought this song sounded like something Pink would put out, and I learned that it was written by her. What do you know.

No comments: