About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

June 29, 2010

K'naan - Wavin' Flag [Coca-Cola Celebration Mix]

Album: Troubadour

I already have the original mix of this song, but hearing this song with soccer highlights always gives me goosebumps. I am officially hooked to the game, even though I don’t watch soccer any other time of the year. It’s been an interesting tournament so far with four years ago’s finalists Italy and France both being eliminated in the first round. Although a lot of people think that K’naan is from South Africa, but he is from Somalia, and grew up in Canada.

No comments: