About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

June 29, 2010

Robyn - Dancing On My Own

Album: Body Talk Pt 1

Swedish dance pop star Robyn hasn’t had a US hit since the late 90s pair of hits, “Do You Know (What It Takes)” and “Show Me Love”. “With Every Heartbeat” did ok on the dance chart two years ago, but it didn’t crack into top 40 at all. She is hoping that release of two part series might give her a better chance. It was the #1 album in her native country of Sweden, but she barely broke top 100 in the US. Still, this is a great single from Robyn.

No comments: