About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

March 31, 2007

The Fratellis – Flathead

Album: Costello Music

no sample
I am completely hooked on this band, The Fratellis, from Glasgow, Scottland. This song is probably well known to others for appearing on the latest iPod commercial. It’s a kind of song where you want to be in a pub (not a bar, but a pub) and have a big pint of beer in one hand and have your other arm on your mate’s (not a friend, but a mate) shoulder, and sing, “pah la pah pah la la la, pah la pah pah la la la”.

No comments: