About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

March 31, 2007

Joss Stone - Tell Me 'Bout It

Album: Introducing Joss Stone

Even though this is Joss Stone’s third album, it is titled as she is debuting (titled, Introducing Joss Stone). Now that she is 20 years old, she wants the world to know who she is via these songs (she claimed that her first two albums were made for the record label). I’ve always been a big fan of her more-mature-and-soulful-than-her-age voice, and on this song she mixes classic soul sound with modern beat.

No comments: