About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

March 31, 2007

The Fratellis - Henrietta

Album: Costello Music

no sample
This is the first single from The Fratellis. It was released in the UK, June of last year. UK’s popular music magazine, NME labeled them as “the best new band in Britian.” Their band name supposedly comes from the movie, The Goonies. The band guys in the film were named Fratellis. Each members take that last name for stage names as, Jon Fratelli (vocals/guitar), Mince Fratelli (drums), and Barry Fratelli (bass)

No comments: