About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

March 31, 2007

Rich Boy - Throw Some D's [Remix] /ft. Andre 3000 of Outkast, Jim Jones, Nelly, Murphy Lee & The Game

Album: Rich Boy

Rich Boy is a former engineering student that dropped out of school to concentrate on rapping. “Throw Some D’s” turned out to be a big hit for the young rapper, and bunch of high profile rappers joined in for the remix. By the way, “D” on this song refers to “Dubs” which is a certain kind of rims for the car. It’s been a while since I heard anything from Murphy Lee, I wonder what he’s up to nowadays.

No comments: