About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

March 31, 2007

Good Charlotte - The River /ft. M. Shadows & Synyster Gates

Album: Good Morning Revival

I liked Good Charlotte’s second album, “The Young And the Hopeless” which had big hits like “Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous” and “The Anthem” both of them got a lot plays on the radio and at clubs. This first single off of their fourth album, Good Morning Revival, features Avenged Sevenfold’s lead singer, M. Shadows and the guitarist. But the Madden brothers sound whiney on this song. Hopefully their other singles would be better.

No comments: