About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

July 27, 2007

Garbage - Tell Me Where It Hurts

Album: Absolute Garbage

Finally! I’ve been waiting for this release for a long time. As a huge Garbage fan, I own every single track on this track, except for this track. The deluxe version of this album had another disc filled with remixes (which I also own from owning all of their singles). But I still bought the whole album instead of just buying the single. Although this song is not doing well at all on any charts or radios, I think it’s a brilliant song that reminds me of The Pretenders. The rumor has it that Shirley Manson is working on her solo album.

No comments: