About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

July 27, 2007

Linkin Park - Bleed It Out

Album: Minutes To Midnight

The second single from their third album, Minutes to Midnight. Like I said a couple of months ago when I reviewed their first single from this album, there aren’t that many songs that sounds like good old days Linkin Park. Luckily this is one of the good ones. I would assume that they would try to release a couple more singles after this, but I’d be interested to see how those songs will do on the charts.

No comments: