About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 31, 2010

Bruno Mars - Count On Me

Album: It's Better If You Don't Understand

You might have heard or seen his name periodically recently thanks to B.o.B’s “Nothin’ On You” and Travie McCoy’s "Billionaire". He is featured on both of those top 40 hits, and he sounds great. With those two successful songs, he decided to release an EP album with just four songs. One of them, “Count On Me” has a laid back island feel to it. If you dig Jason Mraz’s “I’m Yours”, chances are, you’d like this one, too.

No comments: