About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 31, 2010

The Black Keys - Tighten Up

Album: Brothers

I love The Black Keys. Their bluesy sound and the coolness they have to that music, which is probably supplied by the producer Danger Mouse (one half of Gnarls Barkley). The Black Keys, who hail from Akron, Ohio, have just released their sixth album, Brothers. The album cover doesn’t get any more simpler than that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.