About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 31, 2010

Eminem - Not Afraid

Album: Recovery

Despite selling close to 2 million copies, Detroit rapper Eminem’s last year’s album, Relapse was considered a flop. He even raps about it on this track. That’s because he sold insane numbers of albums before that. His latest album is supposed to come out in June. Recently, the album cover and tracklist was announced. Surprisingly there is a track featuring Pink as well as Rihanna. That should be interesting. The first single, “Not Afraid” has already reached #1 spot on the countdown.

No comments: