About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 31, 2010

The Dead Weather - Die By The Drop

Album: Sea Of Cowards

Jack White’s side project, The Dead Weather, recently released their second album, Sea of Cowards. It hadn’t even been a year since their release of their debut album, Horehound. The first single from the new album, “Die by the Drop” is hard and rocking with Alison Mosshart and Jack White singing back and forth. Now let’s all guess, which band will Jack White work with next – White Stripes? The Raconteurs? Or continue on with The Dead Weather?

No comments: