About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 15, 2010

Chromeo - Don't Turn The Lights On

Album: Business Casual

Something about these two Canadian boys make them seem likable. Maybe because they joke about how one is Arab and the other is Jewish, but still get along great. Or maybe it’s their silly music videos. They will be releasing their third album, Business Casual this month, including, “Don’t Turn the Lights On” which sounds like a mixture of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” and bunch of other 80s hits mashed up.

No comments: