About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 30, 2010

Soundgarden - Black Rain

Album: Telephantasm

With Chris Cornell’s “pop” album collaboration with Timbaland failing, rock fans around the world anticipated for the Soundgarden reunion. And here it is! They reunited to play for a couple of live shows, including a headlining gig at Lollapalooza this past summer. They released a compilation album, Telephantasm, which includes an unreleased track, “Black Rain” from Badmotorfinger recording session. They haven’t announced that they will record a new song yet, but since the guys looked like they had a blast playing together, fans can hope for a new album, hopefully within a year.

No comments: