About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 30, 2010

Weezer - Memories

Album: Hurley

Weezer decided to go indie for their 8th album, titled Hurley and signed onto Epitaph. As usual, they chose another silly looking cover, this time, using the actor, Jorge Garcia, an actor who played ‘Hurley’ on the TV show “Lost”. Weezer announced that they will play two consecutive nights of concerts in selective cities (so far San Francisco, LA, Boston and NY), with the first night playing the debut “Blue Album” in its entirety and “Pinkerton” the next night. Recently, Weezer was joined by My Chemical Romance during “My Name Is Jonas” performance.

No comments: